Tinted wood dressing formulated to protect and treat dense wooden decks, such as Balau and Teak, that do not readily accept a conventional sealer. It is ideal for first time treatment and maintenance of these decks.
Decks and decking made from dense woods such as Balau and Teak that won't readily accept a conventional penetrating sealer. Also suitable for rough-sawn wood e.g. wendy houses.
- Penetrates & bonds with the wood forming a flexible surface finish
- Ultra-violet radiation protection in extreme conditions
- Provides excellent UV-protection / water repellence
- Does not crack or flake
- Easy refurbishing - when the surface finish appears dry and dull, merely clean down with Woodoc SteelWool and mineral turpentine before re-applying Woodoc DECK Dressing
- Non-toxic when dry
WOODOC DECK DRESSING EXTERIOR | LOW-GLOSS
We believe in Clients being Comfortable & Confident with their Purchase:
- Through Laxmi Trading's online shopping method, we enable you to reserve products for 3-Working-Days (T&C: Items Subject to Availability)
- Once you are satisfied with your purchase by visiting the Showroom in Mont Fleuri or Providence within 3-days of Order Confirmation, you can proceed to the Payment Counter
- Present your NIN Card and Order Confirmation
- Once Invoice confirmed you may proceed ahead with your Payment