• Modern stylish appearance fully assembled with ample knockouts in steel enclosure to suit all applications.
• The units are delivered factory assembled and fully equipped with earth link, neutral link, comb busbar, adjustable din rail, transparent window on door, labels, fasteners etc.
• EDISON TP & N distribution boards are ideal for both domestic and commercial applications where a robust metal enclosure is needed.
• 3 Piece Concept for ease of maintenance - where instead of removing door assembly (Inner & Outer) only the intermediate plate needs to be removed for the purpose of maintenance, without spoiling the alignment & associated plastering / paint work.
• Suitable for surface as well as ush mounting and ample knockouts in the top, bottom and sides for ease of wiring.
• Elongated keyhole xings compensate for irregularities in the surface and simplify alignment of the box.
• Unique blanking modules can be used to blank off unused outgoing ways. The blanking module is the profile of an MCB, so that it shrouds the busbar for increased safety.
• EDISON TP & N distribution boards door opens at 150 degree to provide easy access during maintenance.
• EDISON TP & N distribution boards can accept Isolator switch rating up to 100A providing higher rated solution for commercial installations.
• Front steel cover is tted with transparent window for visual inspection & added personal security.
No of ways - 4, 6, 8 &12 ways
Type of Installation - Surface & ush mounting
Colour / Finish - RAL 9003
Door Option - Double door
Door Locking - Sliding lock
Knockouts - Top, bottom and rear
Ingress protection - IP40 - IK 07 with transparent window
Enclosure Material - Powder coated CRCA steel Sheet
Steel Thickness - 1.0 mm Nominal
Powder coating thickness - 60-80 micron
Busbar Type - Shrouded tin plated copper
Busbar Rating - 125A
Incomer rating - 100A Main Switch
Rated voltage - 220-240V AC
Insulation voltage - 690V
Frequency - 50/60Hz
RCD sensitivity - 30mA - 300mA
Fault level - 10 kA
Incoming options - MCCB, Isolator, MCB,RCCB
Outgoing - S.P or T.P or both MCB's
Neutral bar terminal capacity - 25mm²
Earthing bar terminal capacity - 25mm²
Dielectric strength - 2.5KV
Ambient temperature - -5°C to 50°C
Reference Standards - IEC60439-3, BSEN60439-3
TPN Double Door Vertical DB
We believe in Clients being Comfortable & Confident with their Purchase:
- Through Laxmi Trading's online shopping method, we enable you to reserve products for 3-Working-Days (T&C: Items Subject to Availability)
- Once you are satisfied with your purchase by visiting the Showroom in Mont Fleuri or Providence within 3-days of Order Confirmation, you can proceed to the Payment Counter
- Present your NIN Card and Order Confirmation
- Once Invoice confirmed you may proceed ahead with your Payment