• Each unit is supplied with screwed conduit plugs and screw reducers for easy connection to 25mm or 20 mm conduits and screw caps. Screw caps must be installed to ensure IP rating.
• Fixed Earth and Neutral connector bars with dual clamping screws per tunnel provide equal stripping lengths and secure clamping for all cables. Terminal bore size 5 - 6 mm.
• High Impact resistant base and cover ensure safety during after installation. The two sections are sealed with a one piece weather seal gasket.
• Deep moulded barriers protect the operating lever from accidental switching.
• Edison Isolators are compact and easy to install. The base mounted mechanism provides for easier termination and more wiring room.
• Switch dimensions are 166mm x 82mm with an overall height of 85mm.
• A safety feature for mounting switches to metal structures is the insulating caps that cover base mounting screws to totally protect them from any live cables.
• Padlocking option to secure the lever in OFF position is available on special request.
We believe in Clients being Comfortable & Confident with their Purchase:
- Through Laxmi Trading's online shopping method, we enable you to reserve products for 3-Working-Days (T&C: Items Subject to Availability)
- Once you are satisfied with your purchase by visiting the Showroom in Mont Fleuri or Providence within 3-days of Order Confirmation, you can proceed to the Payment Counter
- Present your NIN Card and Order Confirmation
- Once Invoice confirmed you may proceed ahead with your Payment