Speed and comfort redefined in its class for continuous use.
Strong and resistant for heavy work on site or applications in the workshop. Perfect for cutting hardwood.
High cutting speed guaranteeing increased productivity at work.
Deeper cutting capacity. Depth adjustment for cuts up to 67 mm deep.
- Rated input power* 1,400 W
- Saw blade diameter* 184 mm
- Saw blade bore diameter 20 mm
- No-load speed 5,200 rpm
- Weight 4.1 kg
- Tool dimensions (width) 385 mm
- Tool dimensions (length) 260 mm
- Tool dimensions (height) 280 mm
Max. cutting capacity in wood (90°)* 67 mm
Max. cutting capacity in wood (45°) 49 mm
GKS 190 Hand-Held Circular Saw
We believe in Clients being Comfortable & Confident with their Purchase:
- Through Laxmi Trading's online shopping method, we enable you to reserve products for 3-Working-Days (T&C: Items Subject to Availability)
- Once you are satisfied with your purchase by visiting the Showroom in Mont Fleuri or Providence within 3-days of Order Confirmation, you can proceed to the Payment Counter
- Present your NIN Card and Order Confirmation
- Once Invoice confirmed you may proceed ahead with your Payment